, pub-9623679699195500, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
top of page
  • Writer's pictureGrow

Why We Kicked Our Front-Loading Washer To The Curb

For months my husband’s sinus symptoms were not getting better. His hormones were out of balance in unusual ways and his energy levels and mood were dropping. He eats a clean, real food diet, exercises, and takes supplements so none of his symptoms were making sense.

The chronic stuffy nose and sinus problems led me to test him for mold toxicity. When his test came back positive we knew we needed to take immediate action.

We discovered that our front-loading washing machine was full of mold. All of our clothing, towels, and linens had been contaminated for months with every "wash". I knew to dry the gasket and leave the door open to let things air out. I never saw anything unusual when I did the wash and occasionally we ran a sterilizing cycle.

My husband started to complain about the clean laundry smelling moldy to him, yet I could not smell anything and I knew I was using a quality laundry soap, adding vinegar to the rinse, and drying in the dryer.

When his mold toxicity test came back positive we suspected that the washing machine was the source. We took out as many parts from the washing machine as possible to look for mold and this is what we found. TONS of mold everywhere!

My MycoTox test results were actually more severe than my husband’s results but the only symptoms I had were minor. I had unusual tingling on my face occasionally and I was unable to take a full breath of air. The reason why he had more symptoms than I had is probably due to my ability to detox better.

Diseases and Symptoms linked to mycotoxin exposure include

  • Fever

  • Pneumonia-like symptoms

  • Heart disease

  • Rheumatic disease

  • Asthma

  • Sinusitis

  • Cancer

  • Memory loss

  • Vision loss

  • Chronic fatigue

  • Skin rashes

  • Depression

  • ADHD

  • Anxiety

  • Liver damage

The development of mold and mildew in our front-loading washing machine led to a variety of health and safety issues. It caused mold toxins to spread throughout the home. As a result, when alarming health symptoms started popping up we began investigating.

Lab tests showed that we had several types of mold toxins in our bodies, yet our home had no signs of water damage, leaks or mold. Once the mold was found in our front-loading washer we sprung into action and this took a great deal of time and money to address the problem.

Comentários (1).gif



Devotional Banner 300x250.jpg (13).gif
bottom of page